Adding an event in a Google calendar is pretty easy. For me, the only touchy think is to select the correct calendarID.
- To add an event in the main calendar (the default calendar created by Google when the account is created) the url is: /calendar/feeds/default/private/full
- To add an event in a secondary calendar the url is: /calendar/feeds/<calendarID>/private/full
To find the calendarID:
1) Go to Google Calendar.
2) Click on "Manage calendar
3) Select the tab Calendars
4) Click on the name of the secondary calendar
5) You will see an entry that says "Calendar address"
6) Search (CalendarID:...@group.calendar.google.com)